SIEMENS HiPath 3300 – HiPath 3500- HiPath 3550- HiPath 3800 PABX SYSTEMS:
Download Brochure in Pdf 1.1Mb
Analogue – Digital – IP convergence
Siemens HiPath 3000 PABX system is an IP switchboard for small and medium-sized enterprises, offering future proof communications on a distributed architecture. HiPath 3000 brings together the features and reliability of voice communications systems with the benefits of IP-based communication.
With the Siemens HiPath 3000 PABX, enterprises open themselves up to various potential choices and they benefit from the “Practical Convergence Today” strategy.
With the Siemens HiPath 3000 IP PABX convergence platform, voice and data are transmitted across one network.
The Siemens HiPath 3000 PABX system offers workpoints and applications that with IP Interworking, can be installed in all three environments with maximum functionality.
Cost-effective and seamless communications from workstation to workstation makes employees mobile.
Siemens HiPath 3000 PABX uses an open and distributed architecture that enables several locations to be connected universally and cost-effectively within the company network.
Siemens HiPath 3000 PABX require applications to be installed only once to make them accessible across the entire company and from every workstation.
There are many applications to choose from, all of which contribute to optimizing workflow:
* HiPath Xpressions for Unified Messaging and Unified Communication
* HiPath ProCenter- a Call Center solution
* HiPath SimplyPhone which integrates voice into data communication
* Cost-effective implementation of customer specific package applications
* HiPath Fault Management for higher availability.
* High performance software cost control efficiency
* Call Manager for simplified administration with many cost reduction tools.
You can choose from the following Siemens HiPath 3000 IP PABX convergence platforms:
HiPath 3300 – HiPath 3500 – HiPath 3550 – HiPath 3800
SIEMENS Hipath 3500 and Hipath 3550 PABX SYSTEMS:
* The HiPath 3500 and HiPath 3300 are 19″ model variants designed for RJ-45 technology
* All Peripherals for these models connect directly.
* IP convergence pabx for connecting the system and IP phones plus integrating Softclients, ensuring each and every workstation is properly equipped.
* Entire system high availability
* Web-based centralised system management.
*Network access and networking via Integrated gateways (HG1500 Card)
* Networks are scalable for network expansion.
* Maximum employee mobility.
* Reduce communications costs.
* Processes become leaner and support workflow.
* Multimedia communication is enabled from workstation to workstation in real time without interruption.
* Employees become via applications and terminals
* Administration of participants and applications becomes more efficient and cost-effective
SIEMENS HiPath 3800 PABX SYSTEMS:
Siemens Hipath 3800 Pabx new technology enables you to confidently invest and implement a long term communications solution which will enable you to keep pace with changing enterprise requirements and standards
* IP communications integrated
* IP Handsets supported (optiPoint 400/410 and optiClient 130)
* Networking via IP
* Networking via dial-up ISDN
* Multiple hunt and pick-up groups
* Digital and Analogue Handsets with full feature access
* Fully ETSI compliant (Basic & Primary Rate ISDN)
* CLI and Alpha-Tagging
* Voice Mail
* Automatic attendant
* Call Recording
* Least Cost Routing
* Internal message Texting
* Phone Book
* Call-forwarding Internal/External
* Missed Calls List
* CSTA (bi-directional CTI port)
* Operator Console (optiClient Attendant)
* 1000 Number Central Directory
* Networking via fixed links
* Attendant Busy Lamp Field
* Integrated ACD Package
* UPS option
* DECT onsite mobility for up to 250 cordless users
CALL us today or E-mail us for more information on the HiPath 3000 PABX systems